To promote the innovative ideas of students, college provides full financial assistance as well as technical assistance through its experienced faculty and fully equipped Innovation Centre with expertise industrial support.
Innovative projects developed by students in year 2013 are given below:-
FUSION Car developed by RDECiansFusion Car (Solar car control by mobile phone):-
The project deals with the development of a prototype car using solar energy with electronic control applications by a group of innovative
Key Features of Car: -
• Operated from Solar Energy.
• Run up to 100 km once fully charged.
• Single seater car.
• Automatic break sensor.
• Car control by mobile phone.
• Battery backup 11 – 12 hours.
Prepaired by: -
Shashank Singh, Himanshu Paliwal & Shivang Mishra.
City Explorer for I phone :-
The purpose of this project is to develop appropriate software for locating salient establishments and furnish important information through i-phone
using Android technology.
Key Features of City Explorer:-
• By using Objective C and X-CODE platform.
• It tells about all the important places in the city like Hospitals, Schools, Restaurants, Entertainment places, ATM.
• It tells about Digital Commerce platform of market places.
• It integrates local search, classifieds and E-Commerce Services, Enhanced by member blogs, Answers, reviews and ratings in market places
including- property, cars, home needs, office needs, education and training, life style, movies, gadgets, travel and dinning.